I am so excited to share this episode with you all!
Grace Cater is a transformation and life coach, and certified practitioner of NLP and timeline therapy. Grace helps women regain clarity, step into the driver's seat, and create a life of their own design. And in this episode I chat with her all about what NLP is, limiting beliefs, hard work and personal breakthroughs.
In this episode:
- Grace's journey to becoming a coach
- NLP: What is it? Why is it such an incredible tool? And Grace's own personal experiences with it.
- Mindset and limiting beliefs
- What we can do to help shift limiting beliefs.
- Grace's number one tip right now to someone working through deep transformation and change in their life.
- Hard work and persistence, the hustle, the daily grind and so on and so forth. We dive into Grace's thoughts around hard work?
- Her personal coaching and why it can be so transformational.
- The creative process and learning to love the journey.