I love a good hot cacao, and leading up to Christmas, this has been my favourite warm drink to centre my body and soul. Full of festive spice oils, this cacao elixir is so delicious, and even better, it's good for you!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 cups of organic milk (coconut is great!)
- 3 tbsp organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 1 drop Cardamom Essential Oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
1 tbsp maple syrup (to sweeten)
- Heat milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add all ingredients except Essential Oils and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Turn the heat off, add the Essential Oils and whisk for another 30
seconds. Pour into a large mug and enjoy!
If you find the oils a little strong, use a toothpick and stir it through rather than a full drop.
Please remember to only use 100% pure oils of the highest quality if you're going to ingest them. Not all oils are created equal. In my house we choose to use dōTERRA. To get yours or find out more, contact me.
Enjoy your cacao, have a blissful day!